Compiled by Jonathan Webb Deiss, Washington DC, copyright 2001, 2002, 2003.
Webb Family Land Records :
(1) Christopher Webb’s property in
(2) Samuel Webb’s property in Windham Centre, Windham County, Connecticut;
(3) The Properties at the Webb Settlement in Huron county, Ohio;
(4) Oliver and son Martin Webb’s property in Roscoe, Goodhue County, Minnesota;
(5) Samuel P. Webb’s property in Greenfield Township. Huron County, Ohio and St. Joseph County, Michigan;
Lester A. Webb’s property in Deadwood, Lawrence County, Dakota Territory – The Pioneer Ditch. NEW
(7) Martin L. Webb’s tree farm in Beadle County, South Dakota (transcription pending)
Druse/Dana Family Land Records : Charles Dana’s property in Roscoe Township, Goodhue County, Minnesota; Edmund Druse’s homestead in Minnesota; Daniel Druse’s property in Roscoe Township, Goodhue County, Minnesota and Yakima County, Washington. (pending)
Hilterbrand Family Land Records : The Abraham Hilterbrand farm, and those of sons Samuel M. Hilterbrand and Jefferson Davis Hilterbrand. (transcription pending)
Upton Family Land Records : The Ozias Upton and Lewis
Elbert Upton farms in Texas County, Missouri.
Cramer/Deiss Family Land Records : Property at 227 Douglas Street, downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Owned by Henry Cramer, deed was acquired by his daughter Louisa Cramer Deiss after his death. (NEW images of front & back of deed) (transcription pending). An examination of plat maps of St. Louis, Missouri reveal a 5.79 acres plot owned by Anton Deiss in the Corondelet Common area (outlined in red on map).
Dabney Family land Records : Property in Wayne & Clinton Counties, Kentucky